If I were to write a letter to my younger self, here is what I would say:
1) You are intelligent and beautiful, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
2) Pleasing the Lord is more important than pleasing other people.
3) Keep your voice. You are important, and your voice matters.
4) Keep your focus on Christ.
5) Cling to Philippians 4:13 because you can do all things through the strength of Christ.
6) You were designed with a purpose. Search it out. Live it out.
7) Be more intentional.
8) Learn better time management skills.
9) Take care of yourself as well as others. Relax. Enjoy life.
10)Be grateful. You are blessed. Keep a list of your blessings.
11) Lose yourself in the Lord so that any man who wants to be a part of your life has to be lost in Him too.
12) Don’t let fear rule your life. Walk in faith. Perfect love casts out fear. (1 John 4:18)
13) Pursue your dreams.
14) Your story is important. Share it.
15) Be yourself. Don’t let the world dictate who you think you should be.
16) Be creative.
17) The small things are just as important as the big things when done in love.
18) Be present. Be aware of what is going on around you.
19) Find little ways to help others every single day.
20) Don’t build your life around what may or may not happen. Build your life around Christ. Then you can live secure knowing that you are walking in His will.
What advice would you give to your younger self?
Linked up to: